Tuesday, March 1, 2011

--->>REVIEW ON MICRO TWEEZE FROM SALLY'S BEAUTY SUPPLY<<---

 So today I went to Sally's and bought me a wax kit called "Micro Tweeze" for the price of only 4.99. At first I was thinking that this might not work, but why not try it out. So when  I got home I followed the instructions and boy I was wrong! It works!!! You can see on the pic below. I melted the wax for 1min 1/2. and applyed it on my upper lip as soon as it drys you peel it up wards. Now that was the down fall to this product because it hurt like crazy!!! It took me bout 5 min to peel the son of bitch off! lol! But other then that I was very pleased with the results! for 5 bucks you cant beat that! And a salon would charge you  5 dollars, when you can do it at your own home for more then  once! :)
 You can actually see the hairs on the wax! SCARY! LOL!
My skin is red here, and it did left a lil wax behind. I took a cotton ball and applyed a very small amount of olive oil to remove the wax and passed water over my lips. You can use whatever works best for you, but this is what I did. Lotion helps too to sooth the redness!
(my lips look dry here lol) I dont care bout the pic looking pretty Im just proving my point that this MICRO TWEEZE works wonders!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and Im definitive gonna be trying this girl cuz the charge 8 dollars down here :(

    ReplyDelete