Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inspired by Friend Owl Look! (Bambi)



Here I have a LOOK inspired by "FRIEND OWL" from the movie BAMBI!

On my eyes Ive used hard candy glamoflage heavy duty concealer in light and nyx jumbo pencil in milk for a base.
for the eyeshadows I used is golden color and brown and black matte shadow from the 120 pro sedona lace pallet and I used a brown from a avon eyeshadow pallet of four colors. 
liner is avon gel liner in brown with a shimmer to it I went over it with black liner by e.l.f.
Mascara is Maybelline falsies brownish black.
Lipstick by nyx color echo
blush is a bronze color by cover girl
Eyebrows I used wet n wild brow kit.
Here are links to my buddies who are the one's who started the character theme for Disney movies! Check out there characters. Links down below!!!!


 ...Until Next time Luvs! <3

2 comments: